CAHRA About Us
As the designated Community Action Program for Pinal County, CAHRA continues to demonstrate its ability to provide services and programs that meet the changing needs of communities and individuals.
The Agency partners with community resources to develop and implement strategies that address the problems of the limited income residents of Pinal County.
The Agency’s collaborations include:
- Community Advocacy, Referral & Education (CARE) Network
- Pinal County Network Newsletter
- Resource Roundup – Community InfoShare
- Balance of State Homeless Continuum Committee
- Casa Grande Emergency Assistance Ministry
- Pinal County Affordable Housing Committee
- Pinal Network
- Empowerment Systems -The Network
Community Action Human Resources Agency (CAHRA) is a private, non-profit corporation providing for the identified needs of people and communities of Pinal County. CAHRA builds firm foundations in partnership with communities by stimulating family cohesiveness and self-reliance.